sonicandmariorulzsonicandmariorulz

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 5 Fans

Court-circuit (Power cut) Court-circuit (Power cut)

There's no doubt that you're a good animator, but that design for that girl... just... is NOT the kind of character design that works in 3D. However, the idea behind the video reminds me of Code Lyoko, so that's a plus.

All in all 3/5. Good idea, good animation for the most part, but unfitting character design.

Skyriming Dragonballz Skyriming Dragonballz

That uh... that wasn't funny. At all. Originally I was gonna give this a half star, as the animation was looking decent-ish. But oh boy was I wrong. Acting's obnoxious, animation's crap, audio quality is horrible, the jokes aren't even half-funny, and the idea is freakin' dumb. Shame on whoever got this featured.

Kagemono: The Shadow Folk Kagemono: The Shadow Folk

That was absolutely amazing in every way. 5 stars for it all. Art, animation, sound, story. Everything. I freaking love it.

Damn Those Furries Damn Those Furries

Clevah. Vereh clevah. There were a few iffy parts on the vocals and the mixing wasn't the greatest for me, but this got me to smile. And then laugh. And then give it 4.5 stars. And I'm a furry, so that's saying something.

The lyrics "Some just need boobs,
But some need boobs and tails." got me. I don't know why, but that just made me laugh the most.

Um... but yeah, good job. :)

ulfusNG responds:

Yay, I think this is my best song yet, though when I was writing it I was afraid the first minute would scare everyone away.

Stop It Now Please Stop It Now Please

First tag says "boring". Not sure why you'd think that. It's keeping me quite interested. If the mixing could be a little less lower frequency-centered and if there were some vocals it'd be perfect for me.

lieutenantcowbellboy responds:

Cheers. Ye I didn't pay attention to the mix enough, I made the mistake of only using headphones and not checking it on speakers (but it was 3am or so when I was finished messing around with it) so it's ended up being far too bass heavy. I hope to find vocals for it at some point, but then i say that about everything :D

Goes Ahead Goes Ahead

Not bad at all. Some of the vocals are a bit meh, but I really like that guitar. In fact, I'd kinda like to sample the beginning bit of guitar in something. Would you mind?

ecohead responds:

thx) ofc you can sample it)

Fluttershy Fluttershy

Holy wow, I'm not even a Fluttershy fan but I love this SO MUCH. 5/5, my friend.